Monday, May 2, 2011

my beds

Here are some pictures of my planter beds. Finally got around to taking pictures. :)
One of my little blueberry bushes in back (we have a handful of blueberries growing on our 3 small plants...it's funny how giddy we are about the 15 or so berries we'll probably get this year! A few years down the road it will be even more exciting)...also a few strawberries and some cantaloupe sprouts that I'll have grow out to the left.
Along this fence I planted new blackberries and raspberries, as well as some transplants from another area of my yard. Hope to eventually have tons of berries growing on this fence. :)
One of my grapes that is almost ready to reach the cables!
This is my tomato bed...red cherry tomatoes and yellow pear.
Some of the plants are really tiny, but I have cucumber, beets, eggplants, red and green peppers, radishes and jalapenos.
Here's my long planter bed...on the closest side I have carrots, lettuce on the left, romaine on the right and celery(used some in my chicken salad yesterday) and swiss chard in the middle....

...here's the other end....on the side closest I have zucchini, tomatillo, red onions, scallions, green beans and peas.
Happy gardening!


0 comments: