Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our Beginnings

Here's what we have so far! Today the kids and I planted a little of all the seeds we have. Once they sprout, we'll do another round of seedlings for things like carrots and beets...not sure how lettuce works, do I plant more seeds, or when I harvest the leaves, does more grow out of that same plant?

Now a little venting about Home Depot...I know, I know, I shouldn't have gone there but we had a gift card, so what can you do? Anyways, when I finally found the seed area (hiding behind tall stacks of patio furniture) there were no seedling trays bigger than ones that held 12 pots/pellets. Oh, and if you are looking for garden gloves at Home Depot, they are NOT in the gardening section. They are by the tool corral, inside, on the opposite side of the store. Lame.


0 comments: